This is an exclusive group accepted by application and invite, only.
The SFR Innovation Incubator is a safe space where extraordinary ideas are cultivated. Our protective, 12-week program is a unique environment where self-guided lessons, group coaching, and crafted cohort interaction intersect to allow you to flourish. So whether you want to increase your effectiveness as an employee, or you’re looking to strike out on your own, the Innovation Incubator will walk you through the steps to form your rock-solid foundation, build your investible opportunities, and put your work out into the world.
The Incubator is an exclusive program by application and invite-only. We bring together fierce females from all walks of life with a similar desire – to take an idea, increase impact, and inspire the world. The time we spend together will be dedicated to shifting your mindset, mapping out or refining your framework, and making a plan to make your vision a reality.
Our guiding principle is arming women with the tools to work smarter — not harder. Hustle is a bad word, as far as we’re concerned. No need to hustle, but rather harness your energy, place it firmly behind the activities that will provide the highest return on your investment, put your ‘work’ plate alongside all of the other ones you spin, and craft a schedule that honors your values and commitments without losing yourself in the process!
The SFR Innovation Incubator is a 3-month, small group coaching program that will include the following:
- 10 Weekly “Lessons” – recorded webinars that are self-guided and available as you have time; each lesson will consist of activities and homework to put the information into action right away
- 10 Weekly Group Coaching Calls – interactive calls designed to go deeper into the week’s lesson and provide an opportunity to review activities, homework and answer questions (recorded if you are unable to attend live)
- Access to an exclusive community – interact and socialize concepts with others going through the program at the same; not only will you learn from one another, but you’ll have the opportunity to network and find ways you can work together
- Weekly support via Voxer messaging with group and cohort lead (audio and text)
- 3 60-minute, private coaching calls scheduled at your convenience
Upon successful conclusion, you will be invited to the Implementation Incubator – an exclusive, ongoing accountability group where we put this work into motion!